Your health is our priority. On this page, you will find information on the measures put in place during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Masrougier is a small structure with 5 rooms. They are all separated from each other and each one has a private access. The common areas are airy and the distance measurements can be fully respected. Our guests enjoy a green environment, quiet and well-being away from the crowds.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available in the common areas.
- Disposable tissues and soap can be found in the rooms.
- Regular use of hydroalcoholic gel is mandatory before entering the common areas (room, courtyard, breakfast terrace) and before using the games (billiards, table
football, etc.) and the refrigerator.
- The circulation inside the common areas must be limited, the wearing of a mask is recommended.
- The access to the kitchen is strictly forbidden to guests.
- The access to the swimming pool, the jacuzzi and the games room (courtyard) is allowed (in strict compliance with the health and physical distance regulations).
We do not enter the rooms after your installation, if you have needs (washing cups, waste bins, towels to change, etc.) please let us know at breakfast and leave it all at the
door of your room.
- For breakfast, the services are divided into two services.
- For the table d'hôtes, the number of participants may be limited to respect the rules of distance.
- The cleaning will be carried out according to the protocols recommended by the health services: wearing of masks, disinfection, washing and disinfection of household
utensils, disinfection of linen, ...
- You will find all the details concerning the relaxation of the cancelations of your stay and
your stay at the Masrougier in the annex COVID-19 to the general conditions of sale which can be downloaded here :