Occasional, amateur, professional photographers !
On the Masrougier, the surroundings and the rest of the region you should find your inspiration, no matter your orientation.
- Landscape photo: Every 100m a new panorama presents itself and the gardens are innumerable.
- Architectural photos: Castles, medieval towns, monuments, you've got the choice.
- Animal Photo: At the edge of the pool, you sometimes come face to face with the deer, otherwise just keep your camera ready to shoot. In the region
various wild animals even appear during day time.
- Nature Photo: Each season got its charm.
- Macro Photo: A rich and inspiring fauna and flora all year round. A highlight is the blooming of a large number of orchids in the meadow down
the pool and in the surroundings between late March and late June.
- Night Photo: Photo of night: Our sky slightly polluted by the light makes it possible to take pretty shots with the Milky Way in the
- Street Photo: Sarlat and the tourist places allow sometimes catching unusual pictures.
Against a financial contribution we can make available various equipment compatible with your devices:
- Remote-control release/timer
- 2 flashs
- Objectifs :
- EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM (APS)
- Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art
- EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM
- EF-S 17-85 f/4-5,6 IS USM Kit (APS)
- EF 24-105 mm f/4L IS II USM
- EF 50 f/1,4 USM
- EF 70-300 f/4-5,6 IS USM
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- Extender EF 1.4x III
- Extender EF 2x III